- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Tutorial explains how to make international applications customizable to users belonging to different nations, cultures, or regions.
The local is the combination of a language and a country. An application uses the locale to identify the preferen...
- A tutorial about multiple methods of creating an asp.net rss reader
- Other Free / Open Source License
- In this article we will be discussing on how you can send emails using your ASP.NET applications.
In ASP.NET application, you can send electronic mails by using either the SmtpMail class or the MailMessage class found in the System.Web.Mail namespace.
- Tutorial explains how to maintain state-level and page-level information of an ASP.NET Web application.
You need to maintain state-level and page-level information of an ASP.NET Web application because Web pages and ASP.NET Framework use stateles...
- This tutorial explains how to store and retrieve data by using XML with ASP.NET web application.
XML is a cross-platform, hardware and software independent, text based markup language, which enables you to store data in a structured format by usi...
- This tutorial explains everything you need in order to start using sessions in your website. Sessions in the websites are very important as one of the ways how you can send sensitive data from one web page to another.
- Tutorial explains functionalities like user registration and administration. In sample web application users will be able to upload picture and edit profile.
To enjoy all these features a user should first register to the website.
- Someone wanted the exact same thing on codeproject.com a while ago but I didn't give much thought to it, until someone at work asked me how to do it - since he wasn't able to find a viable solution on the internet.
- Tutorial covers the details regarding how master pages can be nested within one main master page.
To give a same look to the overall site Master Pages are used since long. They give you the power to customize your web pages but keeping the same o...
- The evolution of the internet and its exponential growth in recent years has resulted in gradual shift from desktop to distributed applications. This shift has led to the development of complex enterprise applications that are managed across differen...