- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This tutorial will teach you how to create an animation of morphing of some simple shaped objects. See how smoothly one figure transforms to another. You can learn and make this effect in 12 easy steops.
- Learn to create simple motion tweens
- In the clip created in this tutorial you will see the multiple snowflakes are falling down. This is a good example of programmed animation cause each snowflake is randomly placed on the scene and it has unique size and own trajectory.
- This short tutorial describes how to create basic Flash animations. Several samples available including Flash Quiz and interactive form.
- This tutorial shows you how Flash''s powerful tweening tools can help you create good-looking animation clips with minimal time and effort. Also covered: shape hints and motion guides.