- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- A very simple little bit to control fade of images. You can, Fade in images, Fade out images, Control image Fade, image Fade rate, plus start image fade and end image fade. Demo available.
- RollMe v1.0 is an easy-to-use and completely customizable image-based navigation menu with multiple button sets. It is easy to configure and use and provides a convenient way for visitors to navigate your site.
- Use this script to apply a background image to a textarea, and change the image on mouseover. The script can also change the text color in response to the mouseover event. An eye-catching effect, and very easy to install.
- This script allows you to resize one or more images on a page by clicking and dragging on the image(s). A single left-click will also reset the image to a default size. Any number of images may be used.
- This script (and the explanatory text) allows you to create buttons and images that change when your visitors'' mouse cursors hover over them. It is useful for buttons that automatically depress and pop-up, menus and other image tricks.
- This script displays an arrow image alongside the link when you move your cursor over the link. Furthermore, the arrow blinks while the mouse is over it. Nice visual effect.
- This script adds a little bit of flashy, hi-tech to your webpage. When the user moves the mouse over your image the image changes, and then returns to normal when
the mouse is moved off. This script works in: Navigator 3 - 4, Opera 3.1, and Explorer 4.