- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- The script gives the informations about the browser and the screen of the users. It displays for example the version and the platform of the browser, the resolution of the screen, ecc....
- Commercial License,
- Free for non-commercial use
- This script records the date plus time of your visitor''s last visit and displays it upon their return. If this is their first visit to your site, a greeting message is shown instead.
- WebFooted.Net is a full fledged marketing site. There are free tutorials on Search Engine Optimization and Email Newsletters. The site also has a full blown traffic report system to see whats going on with your site.
- [Sorry, the script was not working for a while. It has been fixed and will be updated frequently. Cheeers.]
Feedback is a free script that allows a webmaster to collect feedback from the visitors. Visitors can rate a webpage and leave comments ...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Useful for finding out the capability of some HTML-browser to display certain characters defined in the unicode character database. Additionally it can help to find a certain dec/hex value for a specific character by browsing through the unicode sets.
- This script allows you to conditionally apply two different style sheets to your page depending on whether the user''s Operating System is Mac or PC (default). The style sheet to load can either be two global inline styles or external CSS files.
- This script will detect the presence of the Alexa Toolbar on Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
Updated script detects the newer generation of the Alexa Toolbar.