- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- MonoChat is a PHP/MySQL-driven simple chat program. It allows users to leave a message (255 characters max.) via a Web form. The message will then be visible for 10 minutes, and can be replaced by that of another user. The message will remain display...
- Annoyed by Java? Scared of cookies? Blocked by a firewall? If your browser can handle frames, and contains a standard issue XML parser (or even a SGML parser), then you''ve got what it takes to use the Clatter chat room. Using PHP3 and a CSV fil...
- phpWebChat is a PHP Web chat application that uses a MySQL database on backend for data handling. It features: Private message, User registration system, User configurable Refreshrate, Background, Foreground, Away message, and more.
- phpMyChat is a PHP/MySQL-based multi-room online chat program. It features: User can configure the number of messages to be displayed, the chat screen refresh rate, User customizable font color, User list display, and more. phpMyChat currently suppor...
- This is a simple chat script written in PHP3 that uses a flat text file and no database. It is fairly small with only 29 lines of code, refreshes the chat window every 60 seconds, and allows you to block html tag insertions.
- This is a Web-based chat system written in PHP that uses several dbm files. It features user registration, frame-based, and more.
- This is a chat system written in PHP and that uses MySQL on backend for storing data. It features: frame-based, display user list, user filter capability, and much more.