- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- MaxgComp TAR is a good way for developers to create TAR archives in their scripts or websites, which can be either GZIP''ed or BZIP''ed or uncompressed depending on which extensions are loaded on the server.
Furthermore, it is distribu...
- Displays a hyperlinked list of all the files contained in a specified folder. Very simple to set up, only requires you to change one line.
- Displays the most recently modified files in the directory of your choosing, and displays it in a nice box you can include it anywhere on your website. It displays the rank, file name (with a link to the file), and date it was last modified. You can ...
- aXisCrawler is a utility we''ve used in lot''s of applications. Basically it is a server browser. That means you can allow a user to browse a specified set of directories and files, then choose one as a form input value. The directory viewa...
- If you need a random garbage file for any purpose, this code will help you to get one. You can choose the filename and the size (between 1KB and 9999 KB). The generated files are good to be used for connection speed test, etc.
- A command line php script to extract any number of arj, rar, zip archives to a directory named after the archive itself.
- Type in a folder path and the Filename Case Changer will allow you to convert the filename case of all the files in the root folder as well as in the sub folders into lowercase. Tested in Windows. More research is underway on other platforms as well.
- This is a code snippet that will count the number of lines in every file within a speicified directory.
- This is a short PHP script that converts MS-Word docs on the fly (and caches) using wvWare.
This script will create all .html, .png, etc. files in the wordconv subdirectory. The .html files will not be deleted after serving. The created html files...
- The author writes &"sikil ( seekandkill ) this tool originaly make for helping mweb Indonesia developer/designer/admin to find useless files on our servers, i.e DEADJOE file or .html~ using /dev/stdin, and runs only in linux machine.&"