- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- TVEz is a browser-based system to manage movies, shows, and clips stored on local or remote file systems. It''s a front end to XINE and lets you control your player from a Web browser. The playlist is fully managable. It retrieves movie info and...
- You must install the Winamp Spyamp Plugin (Free).
This script makes a connection to the spyamp plugin, parses it, and displays it smartly and neatly in a GD generated image console for all of your visitors to see.
Displays a ''Winamp...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- A Simple PHP-Script which chooses a different design each reload - based on CSS
Easy to install and to use.
You can decide how much and which Stylesheets should be used.
Languages: German, English
- ImageThing is an advanced image uploader special created for hosting images on forums. There are many limitation settings so it''s easyer to control the bandwidth and diskspace usage. Users don''t need to register, the limitations like tota...
- VideoDB is a database to manage your personal video collection. It''s mainly designed for videofiles but you can also put your DVDs and VHS tapes in it. It features fetching movie data/covers from the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), local cachin...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Agatha is a web based mp3 playing system that allows the home user or office group to stream music, create, manage and share play lists and control the playing of music on a remote system. Agatha needs no database... and has no server side state info...
- The popular movie database for managing all your movies, easy installation script included and comes with a complete administrator control pannel. This version is free of use if you accept the fare license agreement. Check out http://www.unkie.org/mo...
- Media Mate is a modular, personal media library for the Web. It supports user logins with different permissions, CSS themes, and translations. The included Movies Module allows you to store information on your movies and track who''s borrowed th...
- Show on your website / forum what song you are listening to in real time with a small Java Script. The PHP Engine it''s filebased and optimized to use minimum resources, user registration, easy to integrate with ant website or forum.
- phpRandomMedia is a little php script that randomly picks a file in a particular directory then outputs the filename. You can then use the output in your html however you want.
see demo on homepage!