- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- PHP script that allows you to run your own web link directory and also intergrate the ODP RDF dumps into a MySQL database and then search and browse the directory. It can be intergrated into your site using templates.
Includes an online admini...
- PHP script that allows you to intergrate live or cached ODP data into your website using a template based system. You can also decide the window target for external links.
Supports World category character sets and ThumbShots.org thumbnail pre...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Random Reaper extracts links from dmoz.org smartly, and descards all junk links. Links are then stored in a MySQL database, so if you run a webserver it will be faster than dynamically fetching links and modifying them. The difference between Random ...
- Instant content, that''s what phpODP is about. This is the original script for adding dmoz data to your PHP enabled website. A good and active user community, and lots of features at no cost makes phpODP your best choice. Features; Thumbnail pre...
- phpOpen is a free PHP script that grabs the contents of the Open Directory dynamically and formats them to make your own version of the Open Directory. This means that you can add an entire web directory to your own website without needing large spac...