- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This is a database-driven voting booth script written in PHP that allows you to setup and maintain multiple polls on the same page with little trouble. It makes use of PHPLIB.
- This is a simple voting script written in PHP3. You simply enter the question and possible answer options within the script. It blocks multiple voting by the same user using cookies and requires SSI.
- This is a modified version of the &"Name the Baby Computer&" script by Lerdorf Consultants. It has been modified and abstracted to make it easier to use. Features include: Uses MySQL for storing data, Multiple vote protection using ...
- SimplePoll is a basic Poll script written in PHP 3 that doesn''t use any sort of SQL database systems.
- SurvGen (Survey Generator) is a PHP script for generating HTML survey forms and processing the results automatically with a PHP script, without having to code the HTML or the PHP. SurvGen consists of 3 pages. The first page asks for the number of que...