- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This PHP script is a USENET news client based totally on a web interface and written in PHP4 with a MySQL database at its backend which allows you to develop useful tools such as search engines, SPAM filters, subscriptions, stats, and much more. The ...
- Some quick features: Choose in your admin section if it is a free or paid service - credit system - paypal enabled - mobile money enabled- post view, edited view - nzb file watchlist - upload nzb - automatic index usenet - 5 user levels - spotters -...
- Headliner is a PHP component which provides a web-based portal to usenet news. Features include search, archives, marking of read messages, RSS feed, non-usenet (local) groups.
- Those scripts allow you to mirror a newsgroup in an SQL database. Users are able to browse newsgroups, reply to posts, start new threads and search postings. The posting facility can be password protected.
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Puts newsgroups on your website and generates more Search Engines traffic.
- Superfast. Strong database algorythms, fulltext search.
- Highly optimized for search engines (all pages look like static html and titles in URL).
- Allows your v...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- ngetdaemon allows quick and efficient perusing and downloading from Usenet remotely. Updating and sorting of all headers is done with one click. The strongest feature is that posts are grouped together in ''file groups'', meaning a post con...
- NewsPortal is a scripts collection, that allow you to viewing and posting messges to a NNTP newsgroups via WWW. It''s a simply newsreader based on PHP. It allows you to combine web-forums and newsgroups.
The author of this script is Florian Am...
- nntp2rss provides a bridge to access newsgroups using an RSS reader. It assembles the latest few articles'' subjects of one newsgroup into one feed.
Features: read any usegroup with the same script (group name is passed as a parameter);
- MyNewsGroups :) is a USENET news client with a completely Web-based interface. It is written in PHP4, and uses a database backend. Its main purpose is to mirror all messages from subcribed public newsgroups into a database, and add extra features suc...
- web2mail2news is a PHP script that lets you post messages to usenet through your web browser. No more registering for lame sites like Deja or MailAndNews - just do it yourself with web2mail2news. This script is not a newsreader, it supports posting o...