- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Open source collaboration software for Enterprise. Cyn.in helps teams to build collaborative knowledge by sharing & discussing various forms of digital content within a secure, unified application that is accessible using a web based interfac...
- cGmail is a gmail checker and notifier that integrate well into gnome desktop. It support gnome keyring to store credentials and notifications via dbus
- Planimo is an instant messaging system for LAN chats. It supports file transfers between users, private chats, can emit beeps whene new messages arrive, integrates well in the GNOME desktop and run on windows also and probably on other platforms also.
- Python XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML compression, XML encryption, and handling XML binary content. Fully internationalized to handle any language / character encoding.
- Forest board is meant to be an easy to set up simple forum for your website.
The messages are stored in plain files so there is no need for a database.
All you need:
- A way of running CGI scripts
- Python 2.3 (untested on lower versions)
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Other Free / Open Source License
- Palabre is a python socket server for flash multiuser applications.
You can have a nickname, create rooms, sub rooms, games, chat applications, ...
- Mac OSX
- RoboForm memorizes and securely stores your online and offline passwords, so you will never forget them again. It automatically logs you into online accounts and completes online registration and checkout forms with one click. RoboForm gives your pas...
- Plone is powerful and flexible. It is ideal as an intranet and extranet server, as a document publishing system, a portal server and as a groupware tool for collaboration between separately located entities. At http://plone.org/
- ActivePython is the industry-standard Python distribution, available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX. Developers worldwide rely on ActivePython''s completeness and ease-of-use, while corporate users protect their infrastruct...