- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This script allows web authors to see what their pages will look like to a search engine. This program ignores the META tags that some search engines honor.
- This Perl script allows web authors to see what their pages will look like (sort of) when viewed with Lynx, a text-mode web browser.
- This is an interesting Perl script that allows you to see what a Webpage would look like in the absence of certain features such as images, tables, java applet, style sheet, etc. It lets you specify a Webpage URL and a browser type, and select a vari...
- MTG is a simple Perl script that allows you to generate HTML Meta tags suitable for inclusion in your HTML documents.
- This is a simple Perl script that allows you to retrieve a list of users on a WinNT Server or Workstation.
- If you have one of those telephones that has SMS (short message service) capabilities, you can use this CGI so that people can send text messages right to your phone from your web site.
- This is a simple program that allows you to split a text file into several smaller-sized files. Thus, this script makes it easier for you to maintain relatively larger files.
- With this script, you can generate instant metatags to be used in the headers of your web pages, for search engine submissions.
- This is a simple Meta tag generator. Just type your info into the supplied form such as keywords, description, author, etc., and it will automatically generate the tags for you.
- These two perl5 scripts allow you to stream a file (or internal pattern) between two hosts repeatedly. If any bad packets are received, the listener script will write the
data (both received and expected) to disk for examination. These scripts can b...