- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- RGNClock is a nifty little program that displays the current time on your web server in graphical form. Very easy to install on any server, just by using include commands.
- This is a simple PHP script that ensures you can display the local time and/or date, even when your web server is located in a different time zone to the date and/or time you want to display. Ideal in situations such as virtual web hosting. Presently...
- International Text Date is a PHP script for displaying the date in your selected language. Currently supported languages include En, Fr, De, Es and Se.
- International Date is a highly configurable PHP script that allows you to display the current date in a gif image for a selected language. It currently supports En, Fr, De, Es and Se.
- This is a PHP script for displaying the current time in a digital clock on your web page. It uses individual digit images for the clock, and does not require any special library.
- Analogic Clock is a PHP script for displaying an analog clock on your Web page. It uses the GD library to create the clock image on the fly.
- This script does not use the GD library. All PNG generation code, including CRC checksum calculation and ZLIB-implementation, is pure PHP3. You can use it as a benchmark (because it''s slow), or as a quick reference for implementing a simple PNG...