- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- abarcar Simple Bar Graph is a simple script to display results in bars. No gd is required.
To install: Unpack abarcar_bargraph.tar.gz, modify input.php3, interest.php3 as needed or copy into page, FTP to webserver, and you are ready.
- JpGraph is a OO Graph drawing library for PHP4 as well as PHP5. Highlighted features: Supports both text, linear and log scale for both X and Y-axis; Supports image maps; Supports anti-aliasing of lines; Background image; Supports color-gradient fill...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Commercial License,
- Free for non-commercial use
- phpChart is a PHP4 class package derived and hacked from advGraph to generate charts in Flash4 SWF format. It allows you to generate scatter, line, column charts in FLASH format. The Ming PHP extension to SWF is used in this class package.
- PHPLOT is a PHP script for creating Dynamic Scientific, Business, and Stock Market Type graphs. Written in PHP and supports,
PHP3, PHP4, TTF (or no ttf), and GD versions 1.2 - latest version. It includes Pie, Bar, Line, Area, Point and combinations.
- This is a PHP Class to draw graphs. Line, Point, Area, and Bar Graphs are supported. Legends, shading, and zero-axis support. Output is highly configurable. Refer to examples for illustration of use. Requires GD and TTF support. Tested on PHP4.0.2.
- ykcee is an easy-to-use highly configurable chart plotting php class. Currently, ykcee can generate bars, lines, linepoints, dots and pie-charts.
- DynaGraph creates dynamic graphs based on data selected from a database query. Using PHP, DynaGraph accesses a MySQL database, and uses the results to plot information to a bar graph in the GIF format, using gd1.3.
- Bar graph allows you to draw online 2D graphs or save output into GIF image. For input you have 3 arrays: array with names of X axis, array with column values, and array with RGB code for column color. It requires GD library.