- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Featuring end-to-end encryption, Pasonda is a PHP/MySQL-driven application for tracking usernames and passwords online.
- Scripthash is a PHP extention which enables you securely hide passwords or execute programs as a different user when using PHP as an Apache Module or as a RedHat RPM. During module initialization a shared memory segment is created and initialised wit...
- PHP3 Cryption is a very hackable, insecure encryption function that shouldn''t be used for anything of great importance. Though the encryption is good, it''s not going to hold up to the rigors of sophisticated cracking procedures. That said...
- phpSecurity is meant to create a web based front end for security tools. Almost complete is a php''d nmap and being started is a php''d firewalk.
- The PHP Firewall Generator is a simple PHP script that generates a firewall script for ipchains based firewalls. The script is
created based on configuration rules entered by the user. The aim is to support a rule set similar to those supported by