- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Easy to design ASP Script. Header is changed in header.asp
Buttons are changed in buttons.asp
Homepage is changed in index.asp
No other files need to be changed!
All Users and App settings can be managed by using the extensive backend system ...
- Simple XML/Parser is a XML parser designed for to parse most valid news and blog feeds. No database required to work with it. All you need is to include a subroutine in your code and call it.
- Since there are no free open source ASP solutions for live shipping rates with UPS, FedEx and USPS I decided that I''m going to write a free open source solution that anyone can use. This code is all 100% ASP and requires no non-Microsoft plugin...
- With Internet Explorer 7, RSS feeds are tightly woven into the browser. If you have products or other content to provide site visitors they can subscribe to it with one click! This is a great way to sell your products online and provide sticky conten...
- ASP Class written in VBScript to help people create valid RSS 2.0 feeds. Built on pure VBScript to ensure maximum compability with different webhosts and systems.
- If you are thinking of becoming a Kelkoo Affiliate, then you will need to transform a live XML feed directly from Kelkoo in order to be able to provide your customers with the ability to search and browse through your feed.
Whilst there are se...
- adXMLCls is an free ASP Class for reading and extracting information from XML files. The class holdes serveral functions to make your ASP website talk easier with XML files.
- RSS2HTML Scout is an ActiveX .NET ready programming library that can add RSS reading functions into your application.
- No RSS or XML formats knowledge required; RSS, ATOM, RDF feeds support;
- Non-Latin feeds support;
- Integrate this script into your website to get live shipping rates from FEDEX. It uses XML and returns all available rates all at once. No need to install DLLs!
- FuzzyRSS is an ASP class that you can use to easily create RSS output that others can syndicate or view using a newsreader such as NewsGator or Bloglines. FuzzyRSS makes it so you don''t actually have to deal with any RSS or XML yourself. Just s...