- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This class can be used to remove unwanted tags and data from HTML document.
It takes a string with the HTML document to clean and parses it assuming a given character set encoding.
The class can perform several types of clean-up operations like:
- Removing style definitions
- Remove tags or attributes based on white lists or blacklists
- Use the HTML tidy extension to clean the document and format the output as XHTML and drop proprietary attributes from Microsoft Word HTML documents
- Drop empty paragraphs
- Remove needless white space
- Fill empty table cells
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Commercial License,
- Free for non-commercial use