- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Tavrida PHP Editor is a Delphi-like application
for writing Web sites with PHP and database support
and testing them on a built-in Web server.
- Delphi(C++ Builder)-like interface: main window
with a Tag palette (the analog of the Component
palette) on the top, Tag editor (the analog of
the Object Inspector) and Code editor below.
- Web sites are managed as projects - sets of files
XML, text, image, etc. Stand-alone pages can be
edited as well.
PHP, CSS and XML syntax highlighting.
- Code completion feature quickens the input of
standard constructions such as operators, algorithms
and HTML elements.
- Tag palette allows to insert standard HTML tags
with a single click.
- Tag editor helps to set the values of the HTML tags''
- A built-in Web server with HTTP, PHP and database
- Ability to test Web pages with different HTTP
parameters using GET and POST request methods.
- Results of execution can be displayed in a built-in
Web browser or as a source HTML code.
- A built-in FTP Client downloads files, publishes
files and projects on the remote FTP server, creates
directories, renames, deletes, changes permissions on
files and directories on the FTP server.