- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Tavrida PERL Editor is a Delphi-like application
for writing PERL scripts and Web sites with PERL
and database support and testing them on
a built-in Web server.
- Delphi(C++ Builder)-like interface: main window
with a Tag palette (the analog of the Component
palette) on the top, Tag editor (the analog of
the Object Inspector) and Code editor below.
PERL, CSS and XML syntax highlighting.
- Web sites are managed as projects - sets of files
XML, text, image, etc.
- Code completion feature quickens the input of
standard constructions such as operators, algorithms
and HTML elements.
- Tag palette allows to insert standard HTML tags
with a single click.
- Tag editor helps to set the values of the HTML tags''
- A built-in Web server with HTTP, PERL and database
- Ability to test Web pages and scripts with different
HTTP parameters using GET and POST request methods.
- Results of execution can be displayed in a built-in
Web browser or as a source HTML code.
- An integrated PERL debugger allows to execute PERL
scripts step-by-step or run them until next breakpoint,
view values of variables and modify them, etc.
- A built-in FTP Client...