- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- You can store quotes from your IRC channel in a database and make them public. After a few months you can read those quotes and whine about the good old times! 8)
Add/Modify or delete new quotes easily
- phpMyQuote is a simple quote system that provides an API in which to intergrate quotes into a website and also possible administration functionally.
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- tQuotes is a set of PHP4 scripts to provide and manage random quotes in web pages. The system''s backend is provided by a MySQL database, and support is included for adding, deleteing, and editing the quotes list. All administrative tasks are ha...
- BEUS Message of the Day is written in PHP4.
The MOTDs are saved in a MySQL-database.
Administration is done via a web interface.
The messages have a lifetime and a certain state. The state changes upon the lifetime.
The MOTDs are automically ...
- A simple php/mysql powered random quote system with admin panel that lets you add your own quotes, delete quotes, and search for quotes. Version 1.1 has hashed admin passwords.
- The CJ Random Quote script does exactly what it says in the title! The script can be configured to show the quotes from a text file in sequential order too. All you have to do to install it is upload a few files and create an insert on your page, the...
- A fast, simple and versatile random quote generator. It converts URL''s to clickable links, but won''t allow HTML tags. It looks very basic so that you can put it anywhere you like and change the layout and colors accordingly.
- A simple script to print out the single quote from file quotes.txt. Tested on Windows, Apache 1.3.22, PHP 4.2.1.
- The Random Quote Display allows you to easily add, create, and modify quotes directly through a password protected administration area. You can include the script on to your page via PHP itself, an IFRAME or server-side includes (SSI). A random quote...
- This simple to install, expand and use script can integrate with any PHP script. Or it can be ran standalone. It''s a single file with an array of quotes, randomly generated, or you can tell it to display a particular quote.