- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- QuoteBook contains three main features: a searchable quotes database, a quote adding form, and a &"Thought of the Day&" module. Written for PHP 4 and MySQL 3.23, QuoteBook can be easily integrated into your website. Also contains a ...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- This script uses the traditional Unix-fortune files to display quotes. The advantage of this is that there is already a huge amount of quote-collections available, so there is no need to write all the quotes in from scratch.
Efforts have been made...
- Qnotes is a php include that allows you to popup windows with random quotes from a flat text file.
It is Netscape compatible, and is very easy to use. Just specify what text file to use, window width, and height in the simple function.
- Add random quotes to your homepage by only inserting a short PHP-Tag in your normal HTML. No database needed. Hundreds of quotes included.
- This script basically reads a given file into an array, picks a random line from the array, and returns that line. It includes some basic error-checking, but it''s not very fancy or pretty.
- tQuotes is a set of PHP4 scripts to provide and manage random quotes in web pages. The system''s backend is provided by a MySQL database, and support is included for adding, deleteing, and editing the quotes list. All administrative tasks are ha...
- Topic Roundup is a little PHP script that allows you to rotate through a few topics so you don''t have to live with the same one all the time.