- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Tetravex Oggserv is a php based front end for ogg123 and playlists. It allows you too cue tracks, browse tracks, and set your computer up like a office jukebox. A computer can easily be set up with a sound card, ogg123, apache and linux (obviously) o...
- aviinfo() returns basic information about an avi video file. Data returned is:
video: scale (duration of a frame), rate (framerate relative to scale), framerate, # of frames, resolution, aspect ratio, 4cc code, codec
audio: codec, format code, # ...
- phpMultiMeed is a media gallery that showcases movies and audio. Any folder and/or file found within the designated start folder will be considered apart of the system. Extra features include: Templates, extended list files, and drop-n-run install.
- This PHP script allows to build a playlist for jlGui Applet (WinAmp clone). All selected songs will play until end of playlist. Script will launch the MP3 player in pop-up window.
- Zina is a graphical interface to your MP3 collection, a personal jukebox, an MP3 streamer, a Podcaster. It can run on its own, embeded into an existing website, or as a Postnuke/PHPNuke/Xoops/Ma mbo/Drupal/phpWebSite/e10 7/DragonflyCMS module. I...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- DivX Manager includes all the basics to manage your DivX collection. At the moment you can Add, Delete and Modify your DivX movies. There is also a search function included.
- WMJ is a PHP based jukebox for playing music on the local stereo. It uses the amp mp3 player. It creates a database of all your mp3 files with detailed id3 information. The database is used to fill the playlist. The jukebox can play random or random ...
- This class was built to recognize attributes of audio-files. At the moment WAV, AIFF and .MP3 are supported. This class was written for a webpage that supports its users to upload samples, which are automatically processed.
- RealBox is an application to play your videos in rm with Real producer. A small screen of TV enables you to choose the videos available and all the files (ram) necessary to the STREAMING are created on the fly. Useful if you have many video files to ...
- PHPAmp is a single-file script that controls httpQ remote control functions on your Winamp player. It includes no playlist support, and a simple interface. Useful for locking down your playlists at parties.